- Pretty Chalet Bungalow
- Newly Remodernised Throughout
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- new gas central heating and boiler
- Log Burner
- Walking distance to Seer Green Primary School and Nursery
- Catchment for local Grammar Schools
- Walking distance to Seer Green Mainline Station with direct links to London Marylebone in 30 minutes
- Well maintained and low maintenance garden
- pretty 3 bedroomed chalet bungalow
You will not be disappointed with this attractive chalet style bungalow which comes to the market with the option to rent furnished or unfurnished. The property boasts being recently modernized and has both a new modern kitchen and a stylish new bathroom suite along with a brand new central heating system. The cosy front room has the luxury of a log burner for those cold winter evenings and there is an ample sized dining room that could be used as a playroom or another living area. The newly modernized kitchen has views over the pretty and well maintained garden and has the advantage of a breakfast bar for that all important family living. Downstairs also plays host to one of the bedrooms that comes complete with fitted wardrobes and also has an outlook out to the garden.
Upstairs is the master bedroom which also has fitted wardrobes and a further room currently used as a study which could be used as a single bedroom.
The house is situated in a much sought after road with off street parking and a grassed front garden area. The local school and nursery are both within walking distance of the house as is the mainline railway line with trains direct into Marylebone in less than 30 minutes. Seer Green is in catchment for both The Beaconsfield High Grammar School and Dr Challoners Grammar School.
Please call now for a viewing on 01494 873663