- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- NEW KITCHEN AND CARPETS
- WONDERFULLY BRIGHT AND AIRY
- GARAGE DIRECTLY OPPOSITE BACK GARDEN GATE
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- PRETTY GARDEN
- CATCHMENT FOR EXCELLENT SCHOOLS
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- BAY FRONTED
- IDEALLY LOCATED NEAR SPORTS FACILITIES
This lovely 3 bedroom home is bright and airy with a new fitted kitchen and new carpets. The handy porch offers storage to keep the hall clutter free. The double aspect lounge/diner has an attractive bay window at the front and French doors leading to the pretty garden at the rear.
The newly fitted kitchen has had a small extension to the rear offering a back door to the garden and a W.C.
The private garden benefits from a rear gate that is directly opposite the garage.
To the front of the property there is off street parking on the drive for approximately 2 cars.
The following figures are based on the Stamp Duty Land Tax rules dated 4th December 2014.
Based on the current asking price of this property the total Stamp Duty payable would be: £14,997
This total is made up from the following:
Purchase price bands (£)
Percentage rate (%)
Stamp Duty due (£)
Up to £125,000
Above £125,000 and up to £250,000
Above £250,000 and up to £925,000
Above £925,000 and up to £1,500,000
Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is payable if you buy a property or land over a certain price in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The current SDLT threshold is £125,000 for residential properties.
You pay the tax when you:
- buy a freehold property
- buy a new or existing leasehold
- buy a property through a shared ownership scheme
- are transferred land or property in exchange for payment, eg you take on a mortgage or buy a share in a house
For more information on Stamp Duty Land Tax please click here