- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SEER GREEN MAINLINE STATION
- SPACIOUS AND CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- IMMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- UTILITY ROOM
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- CATCHMENT FOR LOCAL GRAMMAR SCHOOLS
This wonderful, spacious and contemporary house has been recently updated and is immaculately presented throughout. On entering the house you are greeted with a spacious hall and a downstairs cloak room. Through the first door to the right is a spacious and light lounge. Further down the hallway is a door leading to a fabulous kitchen diner, complete with bi-fold doors that open up the space to the outside. The kitchen itself is modern and contemporary and has an island which houses the hob and an extractor fan that is a centre piece. Off of the spacious kitchen is a utiilty area that leads to a large study and there is a further door to the garage.
To the upstairs are four bedrooms, a family bathroom and the main bedroom boasts a contemporary ensuite.
The following figures are based on the Stamp Duty Land Tax rules dated 4th December 2014.
Based on the current asking price of this property the total Stamp Duty payable would be: £30,000
This total is made up from the following:
Purchase price bands (£)
Percentage rate (%)
Stamp Duty due (£)
Up to £125,000
Above £125,000 and up to £250,000
Above £250,000 and up to £925,000
Above £925,000 and up to £1,500,000
Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is payable if you buy a property or land over a certain price in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The current SDLT threshold is £125,000 for residential properties.
You pay the tax when you:
- buy a freehold property
- buy a new or existing leasehold
- buy a property through a shared ownership scheme
- are transferred land or property in exchange for payment, eg you take on a mortgage or buy a share in a house
For more information on Stamp Duty Land Tax please click here