- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION, WALKING DISTANCE TO BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE OF CHALFONT ST GILES
- NEW MODERN AND CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- CONTEMPORARY MODERN NEW KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO THE POPULAR SCHOOLS OF CHALFONT ST GILES
- QUIET VILLAGE ROAD WITH PARKING
- NEW WORCESTER BOILER
- ALARMED HOUSE WITH SARK SENSORS IN ROOMS
- BRAND NEW THICK WOODEN OAK DOORS THROUGHOUT
- STORAGE CUPBOARD WITH POWER FOR TUMBLE DRYER
- MODERN AND WELL PRESENTED
This lovely modern and contemporary maisonette has been thoughtfully and wonderfully renovated. At the entrance of the property, a storage cupboard has been converted into the perfect area for housing the tumble dryer as well as shelving and storage. The fashionable grey carpets and contemporary steel bannister furnish the stairway which leads to the upstairs living area. The living/dining room is light and airy and has been stylishly and neutrally decorated. The room features a lovely bay window which floods the room with light. The new kitchen features white units and black appliances including a dishwasher, cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. The new bathroom is light and thoughtfully designed with modern contemporary fittings, a large bath with shower overhead, heated towel rail and a wall mounted mirrored storage unit. The tiling is neutral colour but elegant.
The master bedroom has a front aspect and boasts fitted wardrobes that have been carefully designed to maximise and make good use of the space. The second bedroom completes this astonishingly well thought-out home.
To the rear, there is a level garden.
The following figures are based on the Stamp Duty Land Tax rules dated 4th December 2014.
Based on the current asking price of this property the total Stamp Duty payable would be: £6,750
This total is made up from the following:
Purchase price bands (£)
Percentage rate (%)
Stamp Duty due (£)
Up to £125,000
Above £125,000 and up to £250,000
Above £250,000 and up to £925,000
Above £925,000 and up to £1,500,000
Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is payable if you buy a property or land over a certain price in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The current SDLT threshold is £125,000 for residential properties.
You pay the tax when you:
- buy a freehold property
- buy a new or existing leasehold
- buy a property through a shared ownership scheme
- are transferred land or property in exchange for payment, eg you take on a mortgage or buy a share in a house
For more information on Stamp Duty Land Tax please click here